Eat Me. The Joint, Marylebone

Last week I had a very successful evening, not only did I have the best burger of my life to date, I also found the area of London I want to live in. Marylebone. Talk about a productive Friday night.


Walking up from Bond Street towards Baker Street I fell in love with the endless restaurants and cafes, regal red brick homes, quaint little streets and vibrant bars. What a fabulous neck of the woods.


Aside from my significant real estate discovery, I had a significant burger joint discovery, literally. It’s called The Joint on New Cavendish Street. [Not to be confused with Tommi’s Burger Joint around the corner, I don’t know what his burgers are like, so I can’t vouch.] Not only do they serve up 2 for 1 cocktails every night of the week until 7pm, they also serve up the best burger I’ve ever laid eyes mouth on. BBQ pulled pork. Sure's she's not the prettiest but I tell you she was delectable.



Inside their warehouse-y interior is nothing fancy, in fact with its mismatched cement and brick walls it reminded me a lot of a Melbourne venue. The burgers are served on paper plates [no pretence here] and the sides comes wrapped in paper and string with an Alice-In-Wonderland-like label.


A great hotspot for after work drinks. I’m warming up for round two.

Where: 19 New Cavendish Street W1G 9TZ, London
Bookings: a good idea on weekends
Phone: 020 7486 3059

Photos by Krissie.

The Joint on Urbanspoon

Don't forget to follow all of my fashion, foodie and travel adventures on Instagram and Facebook. I'm off to Switzerland this weekend for my birthday so I promise to share plenty of picturesque photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Style It. The colours of SS15