Eat Me. Farm Girl, Notting Hill

Notting Hill. A true favourite of mine when it comes to neighbourhoods in London. How could you not love an area that's dotted with pastel tones and lined with colours?



Last Sunday it was with a grumbling stomach that I found myself in this neck of the woods. Farm Girl was my destination. When I heard this brunch cafe was run by Aussies, I had to visit for a little taste of home. After all, no one does eggs and avo like we do.


No bookings so you'll likely have to wait but it's worth it I promise. The heated courtyard is great for people watching and you might even make a new friend or two.


Once inside, the rainbow of fresh produce certainly kicked my hunger levels up a notch. From fresh baked goods to healthy smoothies, something is sure to tickle your fancy.


The scrambled eggs with guacamole and the berry pancakes tickled mine. I tell you, these eggs are damn good, possibly the best I've had. Made even better with the avo. And not usually one to be a fan of pancakes, these may have converted me. Must be all the coconut shavings. Yum.



If you find yourself on Portobello then be sure to swing by. Breakfast. Brunch. Lunch. It really is eggs-cellent here.

Where: 59A Portobello Rd, London W11 3DB
Phone: 020 7536 2108
Bookings: Not taken, just rock up with a book and wait.

Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.

Farm Girl Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Photos by Krissie & Farm Girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Style It. Birds Of A Feather